Welcome to Odisha State Open School
Rules for admission
1. The minimum age required for 10th standard students is 15 yrs.
2. If the students in one area are 50 or more then examination would be conducted in that area/locality.
3. On enrolment, students would be provided books within 30 days.
4. Fees once paid are not refundable.
5. For practical’s students would enquire to go to the place which is nominated by the Councilor.
6. Those students who have passed the Tenth/Twelfth standard, their eligibility for Government/private University will depend on the Dean/Director of that University and the Board will not be responsible.
7. After examination, the results declared would be available in the web-site.
8. This Council Board will be responsible for all services to be provided from the date of enrolment till the date of examination.
9. The medium of language of the Board will be Marathi/English.
10. Fees can be paid in instilments.
11. Litigation in any matter would be in the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar Court.
12. For foreign students, fees would be double that of the Indian counterpart.
OSOS Admission Procedure
1. The student enrolment would be twice a year January and June.
2. For enrolment students may it the site download hereby they can download the enrolment from OR by a depositing Rs.50/- in the Bank OR Money order to be sent to this office.
3. Two photographs with the application form ration-card Xerox, school-leaving OR Birth Certificate attested be sent to the Board along with Demand draft OR be sent in the name of secondary Board.